Shillong will host the next edition of the National table tennis championship. The decision was taken by the Table Tennis Federation of India (TTFI) following the election of its office-bearers for a four-year term at Panchkula on Wednesday.
Following is the list of events and approved host affiliates
National championship (Meghalaya), National junior and youth (Kerala), National cadet and sub-junior (Andhra Pradesh).
National rankings events: North (Haryana), East (West Bengal), West (Gujarat), South (Pondicherry) and Central (Madhya Pradesh). The host for the premier Inter-institutional championship will be
- Sportstar Hangout E01: India men’s hockey team captain Harmanpreet Singh on Olympic aspirations, his daughter Ruhanat and the drive to keep improving
- Al Nassr 4-1 Al Riyadh Highlights: Cristiano Ronaldo scores and assists for Saudi Pro League side
- Russia says IOC rules for Russian athletes ‘discriminatory’
- Real Madrid boss Ancelotti expecting Vinicius to return in January
- Volleyball Club World Championship: Ahmedabad Defenders loses to reigning champion Sicoma Perugia, out of semis race