Novak Djokovic will take on Jannik Sinner, Stefanos Tsitsipas and Holger Rune in the group stage of the ATP Finals as the world number one chases a seventh season-ending triumph.
Title holder Djokovic is looking to cap another memorable year in which he has won three Grand Slams, taking his tally to an all-time record of 24, and leads the Green Group.
The 36-year-old comes into the tournament, which runs over November 12-19 in Turin, on a high after claiming a record-extending seventh Paris Masters title.
Victory in the French capital, where he also won this year at Roland Garros, was his 40th Masters 1000 title and stretched his winning run to 18 matches.
In the other group, world number two Carlos Alcaraz faces Daniil Medvedev, Andrey Rublev and Alexander Zverev and will be hoping to put on a better show than he did in Paris as he makes his Finals debut.
The Spaniard, already a two-time Grand Slam champion at the age of 20, was dumped out by Russian qualifier Roman Safiullin last week after returning from an injury lay-off.
- Liverpool striker Luis Diaz’s father released by kidnappers after 12 days
- ATP Finals 2023 draw: Djokovic faces Sinner, Tsitsipas and Rune in group stage
- World Cup 2023: How will Pakistan qualify for semifinals after New Zealand’s win against Sri Lanka?
- Southgate said VAR checks left him bored in Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea thriller
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023-24: Venues, Groups, Dates