Leander Paes in partnership with Benoit Paire of France lost a close match 6-7(11), 4-6 in the doubles quarterfinals against fourth seeds Romany Jebavy and Philipp Oswald in the ATP tennis tournament in Antalya, Turkey.
The quarterfinal entry was worth 45 ATP points and € 4,000.
- IND-W vs ENG-W, 1st T20I Preview: India Women hit reset button under new coach Muzumdar as World Cup beckons
- Sports bodies ask IOC to allow Russians as neutral athletes for 2024 Paris Olympics
- Barcelona’s Marc-Andre ter Stegen to undergo surgery for lower back issue
- Javier Tebas to remain La Liga president until 2027
- Karun Nair hopes for national comeback after career reset with Vidarbha