Sania Mirza in partnership with Nadia Kichenok of Ukraine beat Shelby Rogers and Heather Watson 6-0, 1-6, 10-5 in the doubles quarterfinals of the Adelaide International in Australia on Thursday.
In the semifinals, the unseeded Indo-Ukrainian pair will play Ashleigh Barty and Storm Sanders of Australia.
In the Forli 1 Challenger in Italy, qualifier Sasikumar Mukund reached the quarterfinals, beating fellow qualifier Denis Yevseyev of Kazakhstan for the loss of five games.
ALSO READ |
$703,580 WTA, Adelaide, Australia Doubles (quarterfinals): Nadia Kichenok (Ukr) & Sania Mirza bt Shelby Rogers (US) & Heather Watson (GBR) 6-0, 1-6, [10-5]
€32,160 Challenger, Forli, Italy Singles (pre-quarterfinals): Sasikumar Mukund bt Denis Yevseyev (Kaz) 6-3, 6-2.
- India vs Sri Lanka Cricket Final Live Score, Asian Games 2023: Sri Lanka needs 30 off last two overs
- Asian Games 2023, September 25 LIVE updates: Sri Lanka six wickets down in 117-run chase vs India in women’s cricket final; Indian team clinches record-breaking gold in 10m air rifle
- Sri Lanka’s Sachithra Senanayake granted bail over match-fixing allegations
- Pochettino says Chelsea must ‘grow up like a team’
- Shooting, Asian Games 2023 HIGHLIGHTS: India wins gold in men’s 10m air rifle team; Aishwary gets bronze - Hangzhou 2022 updates