World junior champion Harshada Garud claimed the women's 45kg bronze medal in the Asian Weightlifting Championship in Manama, Bahrain, on Saturday.
Harshada lifted 68kg in snatch and 84kg in clean and jerk to aggregate 152kg. She was tied on the total with Philippines' Rose Ramos but won the medal as she had a better snatch performance. Rose lifted 67kg.
Khong My Phuong of Vietnam took the gold (78kg, 88kg, 166kg) and S. Nafisatul Hariroh of Indonesia secured the silver (71kg, 91kg, 162kg).
Latest on Sportstar
- IND vs AUS LIVE Score, WTC Final Day 1: Rohit’s India Playing XI in focus vs Austalia; Toss, Weather updates, Dream11 prediction
- Moeen Ali comes out of Test retirement for Ashes 2023
- WTC Final 2023: Oval pitch report; India, Australia playing record; key stats
- Singapore Open 2023: Satwik-Chirag duo exits after first round loss
- India vs Netherlands, FIH Pro League 2022-23, June 7: Preview, head-to-head, live streaming info