Indian shuttler B. Sai Praneeth jumped one spot to 10th while Kidambi Srikanth slipped three places to be at 13th in the latest BWF rankings issued on Tuesday.
Sai Praneeth, who had won bronze at the World Championships in August, moved to top 10 while Srikanth, who was at 10th in the previous week, dropped out of the top bracket.
Sameer Verma also moved up one place to be at 16th in the men’s singles rankings headed by Japanese Kento Momota.
In the women’s singles rankings, P V Sindhu and Saina Nehwal remained unchanged at sixth and ninth, respectively.
In the men’s doubles, the pair Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty rose two places to be at seventh. The Indian duo have been in fine form in recent months, reaching the final of the French Open in October and the semi-final of the China Open recently.
- WPL 2024: Sajana smashes last ball six as Mumbai Indians seals dramatic opener vs Delhi Capitals
- MI vs DC Highlights, WPL 2024: Last-ball six from Sajana clinches thriller for Mumbai Indians
- Dubai Championships 2024: Qualifier Kalinskaya upsets World No. 1 Swiatek, faces Paolini in final
- ISL 2023-24: Bipin grabs brace as Mumbai City cruises to win against Chennaiyin
- Manchester United to play Arsenal in one of FIFA World Cup 2026 venues during pre-season