Indian shuttler Sourabh Varma made it to the summit clash of the Belgian International Challenge with a 21-15, 21-16 win over Germany's Fabian Roth.
In the quarterfinals, Sourabh defeated Kieran Merrilees of Scotland 21-19, 21-10 in just 35 minutes.
In men’s doubles quarterfinals which was an all-Indian clash, Arjun M.R. and Ramchandran Shlok beat Vighnesh Devlekar and Rohan Kapoor 21-19, 22-20 in a 36-minute contest.
The pair of Arjun and Ramchandran next take on the Danish duo of Frederik Colberg and Rasmus Fladberg in the semifinals.
Earlier, Rahul Yadav Chittaboina and Rituparna Das could not make it to the last eight in men’s singles after suffering contrasting losses in the second round.
While Rahul squandered an opening game advantage to go down fighting 21-19, 15-21, 15-21 to Sam Parsons of England in a little over an hour contest, Rituparna lost 20-22, 11-21 to Malaysia’s Soniia Su Ya Cheah in women's singles.
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, 2023-24 Quarterfinal: SAU loses early wicket vs TN; Musheer in MUM playing XI, Live streaming info
- India vs England Live Score, 4th Test Day 1: ENG 37/0; Crawley begins attack; Akash Deep makes IND debut
- IND vs ENG: Akash Deep picks Zak Crawley off No Ball
- Man City, Arsenal look to close title gap, Man Utd starts Ratcliffe era
- IND vs ENG: Rehan Ahmed returns home ahead of fourth Test against India