Brooklyn Nets superstar and top seed Kevin Durant was upset in the opening round of the NBA 2K20 tournament on Friday.
With the NBA postponed amid the coronavirus pandemic, a charity tournament has been put together to raise money in support of COVID-19 relief efforts.
Winner of the single-elimination Xbox One tournament will receive $100,000 to give to charity, but Durant was a high-profile casualty on the opening day.
In the first matchup, two-time NBA champion Durant used the Los Angeles Clippers but lost to 16th seed and Miami Heat forward Derrick Jones Jr.
Jones' Milwaukee Bucks topped Durant's Clippers 78-62 to advance to the quarterfinals.
The tournament, aired on ESPN, will run through to April 11.
- Lewandowski rescues Barca and ends drought with Alaves double
- Chelsea vs Manchester City LIVE Score, CHE 2-3 MCI, Premier League: Thiago Silva and Sterling score goals for Chelsea but Haaland scores double
- Star Czech tennis pair Krejcikova, Siniakova splits after semifinal exit from Billie Jean King Cup: report
- ICC World Cup 2023: Rohit Sharma picks first ODI wicket in more than 11 years
- ODI World Cup: We have been doing fielding awards for last four months, says coach Dilip