Luka Doncic scored 25 points and Jaden Hardy added 20 off the bench as the Dallas Mavericks snapped a four-game losing streak with a 127-104 rout of the short-handed Indiana Pacers on Monday in Indianapolis.
Kyrie Irving had 16 points, Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 13, Reggie Bullock added 11, and JaVale McGee had 10 for Dallas (37-39), which shot 56.6 percent from the field and 18 of 37 (48.6 percent) from 3-point range.
The Mavericks is in 11th place in the Western Conference, a half-game behind the Oklahoma City Thunder in the race for the final spot in the play-in tournament.
Indiana (33-43) trailed by as many as 31 and lost its third straight despite rookie Bennedict Mathurin’s 26 points. Andrew Nembhard scored 17 points, T.J. McConnell added 15 off the bench, and Jordan Nwora had 13 points and nine rebounds.
Indiana played without guards Buddy Hield (non-COVID illness) and Chris Duarte (sore left ankle), as well as All-Star point guard Tyrese Haliburton and center Myles Turner (injury management).
Latest on Sportstar
- PSG vs Clermont Foot LIVE score; Paris 1-0 CF; Ligue 1 updates: Ramos scores in final PSG appearance
- La Liga: Hazard to leave Real Madrid after disappointing four-year spell
- Man City on track for historic with FA Cup triumph over Man United - In photos
- Iga bakery special at French Open: Swiatek dishes out her first Grand Slam double bagel
- Formula 1: Hamilton happy home-work paid off for Mercedes