The NBA regular season concluded on April 9 and six teams from each conference made it to the Playoffs, which are set to begin from April 15.
Los Angeles Lakers, Oklahoma City Thunder, Minnesota Timberwolves and New Orleans Pelicans from the Western Conference, and the Miami Heat, Chicago Bulls, Atalanta Hawks and Toronto Raptors from the Eastern Conference will compete in the Play-In Tournament.
Ahead of the post season, here are the players who hit the highest number of treys during the gruelling, nearly six-month long regular season.
|Player||Team||Games Started||3-Pointers Made||3-Pointers Attempted||3-Pt%|
|Klay Thompson||Golden State Warriors||69||301||731||41.17|
|Buddy Hield||Indiana Pacers||73||288||677||42.54|
|Stephen Curry||Golden State Warriors||56||273||639||39.39|
|Donovan Mitchell||Cleveland Cavaliers||68||245||635||38.58|
|Damian Lillard||Portland Trailblazers||58||244||658||37.08|
- Spieth selected to replace McIlroy on PGA Tour policy board considering Saudi deal
- FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers points table LIVE: CAF standings, Senegal tops Group B, Salah hat-trick helps Egypt lead Group A
- Belief in right path will pay off for the struggling Germany side says coach Nagelsmann
- Injury-stricken India looks to beat the odds against Qatar in FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifier
- Thompson-Herah names new coach after recent split with former trainer