Stephen Curry has suffered a broken left hand in a huge blow for the Golden State Warriors.
Curry was forced to leave the Warriors' NBA clash with the Phoenix Suns after falling on his wrist on Wednesday.
Warriors star and two-time MVP Curry had his wrist caught up under Suns big man Aron Baynes after a bad fall attempting a layup in the third quarter midweek.
Curry – who had nine points, six assists and five rebounds when he left the game – went straight to the locker room with a dejected look on his face, with the Warriors later confirming the broken hand.
It is another huge blow for Steve Kerr's Warriors, who are without injured All-Star Klay Thompson following Kevin Durant's move to the Brooklyn Nets.
- I-League 2023-24 points table LIVE: Sreenidi Deccan on top tied with Mohammedan Sporting Club, I-League standings
- PKL 2023: Full squad list of all 12 teams after Pro Kabaddi League season 10 auction
- Which player has most tackle points in Pro Kabaddi League history?
- Pro Kabaddi League: Top 10 defenders of all time with most tackle points
- IND vs AUS: Axar Patel ‘was a bit upset’ on missing out on ODI World Cup due to injury