India’s Commonwealth Games 2022 medals tally rose to 60 with 22 gold medals from Sharath Kamal (Table Tennis men’s singles), Satwik Rankireddy-Chirag Shetty (Badminton men’s doubles), P. V. Sindhu (Badminton singles), Lakshya Sen (Badminton singles gold) on the last day in Birmingham on Monday.
India has racked up 22 gold, 16 silver and 23 bronze medals so far. For the first time ever in CWG history, the para-sports medals section was also clubbed alongside the overall medal table for every nation.
India’s medal tally at CWG 2022 so far:
- Champions League 2023: Early qualification delights Atletico coach Simeone
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Tamil Nadu beats Baroda; Mumbai, Saurashtra win; Bengal beats MP by 194 runs
- BCCI extends contract of India head coach Rahul Dravid and support staff
- NBA roundup: Kings stun Warriors, advance in tournament
- India to tour Sri Lanka in July-August, 2024 for six-match white-ball series