The Board of Control for Cricket in India on Thursday announced the Annual Player Contracts for Team India (Senior Women) for the 2022-23 season.
Skipper Harmanpreet Kaur has retained grade A contract, alongside Smriti Mandhana and Deepti Sharma while grade B consists of players like Renuka Thakur, Jemimah Rodrigues and Shafali Verma.
Shikha Pandey, who made a surprise comeback for the T20 World Cup in South Africa and wicket-keeper Taniya Bhatia have been dropped.
Rajeshwari Gayakwad, who was a grade A candidate, has been transferred to grade B while Poonam Yadav, who was also a grade A candidate, has not recieved a contract this time around.
The grade structures are as under:-
|A||Harmanpreet Kaur, Smriti Mandhana, Deepti Sharma|
|B||Renuka Thakur, Jemimah Rodrigues, Shafali Verma, Richa Ghosh, Rashwari Gayakwad|
|C||Meghna Singh, Devika Vaidya, Sabbineni Meghana, Anjalai Sarvani Pooja Vastrakar, Sneh Rana, Radha Yadav, Harleen Deol, Yastika Bhatia|
- I-League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading goalscorers after matchday seven
- EURO 2024 playoffs: Which are the teams involved, when will the matches be played?
- I-League 2023-24 points table LIVE: Sreenidi Deccan on top tied with Mohammedan Sporting Club, I-League standings
- IND vs AUS, 5th T20I: Arshdeep Singh holds nerve in tense final over as India wins series 4-1
- EURO 2024: Which group is the Group of Death at the European Championship?