Indian captain Harmanpreet Kaur has become the most capped player in women’s T20Is.
The 33-year-old featured in her career’s 140th T20I as India took on Australia in the third T20I in Mumbai on Wednesday.
Harmanpreet overtook New Zealand’s Suzie Bates who has 139 caps against her name.
(More to follow)
- India vs Australia Live Score Updates, World Cup 2023 Final: AUS 47/3 (8); Bumrah removes Smith to give IND third wicket in 241 defence
- IND vs AUS Live scorecard, World Cup 2023 Final: Australia loses Warner, Marsh early in chase vs India
- IND vs AUS: Australian pitch invader interrupts World Cup 2023 final, tries to hug Kohli
- Full list of top run-scorers in Men’s ODI World Cup: Virat surpasses Ponting on second; Rohit overtakes Sangakkara to go fourth
- India vs Australia final LIVE Updates, ICC World Cup 2023 Closing Ceremony: Pritam, Jonita perform at innings break