Australia’s David Warner and Mitchell Marsh added 259 runs for the opening wicket against Pakistan during the ICC ODI World Cup match at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru on Friday.
The 259-run stand between Warner and Marsh is now the sixth highest partnership in ODI World Cup history. Interestingly, Warner was one run behind his best World Cup partnership with Steve Smith - 260, which came during the 2015 edition.
Here’s the list of highest partnerships for any wicket in ODI World Cups:
Highest Partnerships For Any Wicket
- IPL 2024: RCB trades Shahbaz Ahmed for SRH’s Mayank Dagar
- Satwik-Chirag, China Masters Final: Preview, head-to-head record, live streaming info
- India vs Australia 2nd T20I: IND vs AUS Predicted playing XI; Dream11 prediction
- Indian Super League 2023-24 Top Scorers: Here are the leading ISL goalscorers after matchday seven
- Grand opening ceremony in Ayodhya to mark the start of the NTPC Senior National Archery Championship