England's Adil Rashid recorded the third best economical spell in a T20 World Cup during the Super 12 match against the West Indies on Saturday.
Rashid's figures of 2.2-0-2-4, with an economy of 0.85, helped England bowl the defending champion out for 55.
Sri Lanka's Nuwan Kulasekra (0.00) and Rangana Herath (0.85) are ranked first and second, respectively, after their spells in the 2014 T20 World Cup.
The leg-spinner was introduced in the 11th over and got a wicket of his first ball when he bowled Andre Russell for 0. He then accounted for the wickets of Obed McCoy, Kieron Pollard and Ravi Rampaul.
Economical T20 World Cup spells
- Dubai Championships 2024: Qualifier Kalinskaya upsets World No. 1 Swiatek, faces Paolini in final
- ISL 2023-24: Bipin grabs brace as Mumbai City cruises to win against Chennaiyin
- Manchester United to play Arsenal in one of FIFA World Cup 2026 venues during pre-season
- MI vs DC Live Score, WPL 2024: Fifty for Harmanpreet as chase boils down to last-over finish
- Mike Tyson, Francis Ngannou set for Professional Fighters League debut in Saudi Arabia