Alastair Cook celebrates after completing his century in the second innings on the fifth day of the first Test match.
Haseeb Hameed played a responsible knock of 82 runs. He was involved in an opening partnership of 182 runs with Alastair Cook.
Adil Rashid dismantled the Indian batting in the second innings by picking up three quick wickets, that of Cheteshwar Pujara, Murali Vijay and Wriddhiman Saha.
Virat Kohli played a sensible knock of 49 runs, helping India to draw the first Test as he held his wicket till the end.
Moeen Ali celebrates his century in the first innings. He also took three wickets in the match and was declared the Man-of-the-match.
- Milan’s Jovic hit with two-match ban for hitting opponent
- Long jump trial planned to eliminate foul jumps
- World Team Table Tennis Championships: India women beat Spain, advance to Round of 32
- IND vs ENG, 4th Test: Jasprit Bumrah released from squad; KL Rahul ruled out due to injury
- PVL 2024: Chennai Blitz gets winning momentum back, thrashes Kochi Blue Spikers