Chennai Super Kings beat Delhi Capitals by six wickets in Visakhapatnam on Friday to book its eighth final berth in 10 seasons.
CSK will meet arch-rivals Mumbai Indians in the high-octane clash in Hyderabad on May 12.
After serving a two-year suspension, in 2015 and 2016, CSK returned to the IPL-fold in 2018 and immediately struck form. The M.S. Dhoni-led side beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by eight wickets at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai to clinch its third IPL trophy.
En route to the IPL playoffs this season, it won nine out of 14 games. The only side that dominated CSK is MI.
The Rohit Sharma-led side beat CSK thrice; twice in the league stages and in Qualifier I.
It remains to be seen if CSK can be fourth time lucky.
Here are a few interesting statistics to trace the journey of CSK in the IPL.
- IND vs AUS live score 3rd ODI: Bumrah removes Carey as Australia loses fourth wicket
- Table Tennis LIVE Score, Asian Games 2023: Manav, Manush qualify for doubles R-32; Sathiyan, Manika in Mixed Doubles R-32 action now
- Asian Games 2023: Overall medals tally, September 27 - LIVE - Sift Kaur wins gold with WR in shooting; India 6th with 5 gold, 22 medals in total
- Ukraine to boycott all UEFA competitions featuring Russian teams
- Asian Games 2023 LIVE, September 27 Updates: Anant wins silver in men’s skeet; Esha bags silver in 25m pistol; Sumit, Ankita bow out in tennis; India 5th with 22 medals