Tuesday night's encounter between the Chennai Super Kings and the Sunrisers Hyderabad will be the last time fans will witness the formidable Sunrisers opening pair of Jonny Bairstow and David Warner in action this season.
Bairstow would be leaving SRH after the game against CSK to attend England's World Cup camp. Both Warner and Bairstow have been in scintillating form with the bat, scoring 962 runs between them in nine matches including eight fifties and two hundreds.
FOLLOW| CSK vs SRH Live Score
The Aussie southpaw is the 'Orange Cap' holder with 517 runs at an average of 73.85 while Bairstow is a close second with 445 runs at 63.57.
Warner will breach the 600-run mark in the IPL for the third consecutive season (848 in 2016 and 641 in 2017) if he adds another 83 to his overall tally. Suffice to say, Sunrisers will hope its opening duo can help it complete an encore against the Super Kings in their own backyard.
- NBA roundup: Cavs’ Max Strus hits half-court winner at buzzer
- Uday Saharan wins Emerging Hero award at the Sportstar ‘Focus Punjab’ Conclave
- WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore looks to maintain win-streak as it faces Delhi Capitals
- Brigadier Harcharan Singh honoured with Sportstar Hero Unsung Champion award at ‘Focus Punjab’ Sports Conclave
- Punjab’s sports policy unparalleled in the country, says Sports Minister Gurmeet Singh Meet Hayer