Avesh Khan became the most expensive uncapped Indian player after Lucknow Super Giants signed him for Rs 10 crore.
Chennai Super Kings and Lucknow Super Giants were locked in a bidding war initially before Mumbai Indians came in as the bid jumped past Rs 4 crore. Mumbai and Lucknow were then locked in a bidding war, with Sunrisers Hyderabad entering the fray as the bid reached Rs 9.75 crore. Lucknow then held the bid at Rs 10 crore and acquired Avesh's services.
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants stumbles to five-wicket loss against Mumbai Indians in low-scoring encounter
- I am proud of our spinners’ efforts, says England skipper Ben Stokes
- PKL 10: Patna Pirates defender Krishan Dhull gears up for playoff challenge against Dabang Delhi
- To Sir, with love: Madhya Pradesh repays Chandrakant Pandit’s words of wisdom with exhilarating win against Andhra
- Ranji Trophy 2024: Hanuma Vihari to not play for Andhra, former skipper slams ACA after suffering ‘humiliation’