The IPL 2023 auction will be held in Kochi on December 23, 2022, from 2.30 pm IST. There are 20 players from West Indies in the 405-player list for the mini-auction.
Jason Holder and Nicholas Pooran will enter the auction at a base price of Rs 2 crore – the highest bracket.
With the 10 IPL franchises announcing their player retentions list for next year’s tournament, Holder and Pooran are expected to be in demand for their respective roles as an all-rounder and a hard-hitting wicket-keeper batter.
Full list of West Indies players in IPL 2023 auction
- Southgate said VAR checks left him bored in Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea thriller
- Manuel Locatelli extends Juventus deal until 2028
- LeBron James’ rise to global basketball star to be displayed in museum in hometown of Akron
- ICC World Cup 2023: There can’t be a better script than facing in-form India at home, says Boult
- Premier League: Spurs’ Richarlison to return in ‘coming weeks’ after groin surgery