The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), on Tuesday, announced the IPL schedule for all the group matches to be played between April 6 and May 5.
It had earlier rolled out a two-week provisional schedule for 17 games with Chennai Super Kings taking on Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) in the league’s season 12 opener in Chennai on Saturday, March 23.
CSK marked its return with a five-wicket win against Kolklata Knight Riders in the only home match it played at the M.A. Chidambaram Stadium last season. CSK has so far played 48 home matches.
There will be no off-day between March 23 and April 5 when the 17 matches will be played.
All eight teams will play seven home matches at their respective home venues.
M.A. Chidambaram stadium in Chennai will host the final on May 12.
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 4 Semifinal 2024: Madhya Pradesh 165/4 vs Vidarbha at Tea
- IND vs ENG: ‘Playing 100 Tests means a hell of a lot,’ says Bairstow ahead of milestone match in Dharamsala
- Indian blind cricket team wants BCCI recognition and central contracts for players
- FIA chief faces allegation of interference at 2023 Saudi Grand Prix
- WPL 2024: Mumbai Indians seeks to spoil Delhi Capitals’ homecoming as league moves to Delhi