The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 got underway in the UAE on Saturday, September 19. Eight teams — Royal Challengers Bangalore, Rajasthan Royals, Kings XI Punjab, Kolkata Knight Riders, Mumbai Indians, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Chennai Super Kings and Delhi Capitals are competing for the coveted trophy.
The IPL honours players with a number of awards at the end of each season, among them is the orange cap which goes to the highest run-scorer during the course of the tournament.
KXIP skipper KL Rahul (670 runs) won the orange cap. Shikhar Dhawan (618) finished second, while David Warner (548) was third.
- NBA’s Kyle Anderson gains China citizenship ahead of FIBA World Cup
- Deodhar Trophy LIVE Score, Round 1: Central 105/3 (29 overs) v East; Dube strikes for West vs North East; streaming updates
- Faf du Plessis is a Super King again!
- Akshay Bhatia earns big win at Barracuda in playoff
- Shubhankar Sharma finishes tied-eighth, the best by an Indian golfer at the British Open