Indian Premier League (IPL) franchise Mumbai Indians acquired the services of West Indies all-rounder Romario Shepherd following a successful trade with Lucknow Super Giants.
Shepherd played just one game for LSG in IPL 2023 and scored a golden duck in his team’s five-wicket win over Sunrisers Hyderabad.
The 28-year-old made his IPL debut in 2022 with Sunrisers Hyderabad after being bought for Rs. 7.75 crore at the auction. He featured in three games and scored 58 runs at a strike rate of 141.46 while also picking three wickets with the ball.
Ahead of the 2023 season, Lucknow roped him in for his base price of Rs. 50 lakh.
- How to watch Formula One in India? F1 returns outside the ambit of F1 TV
- Former Juve, Man United midfielder Paul Pogba banned for four years for doping
- Off-side: Walking the tightrope of sports journalism
- Athletes in country to be issued digital certificates for participation and performance, says Anurag Thakur
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board — The support behind para-archer Sheetal Devi