Jofra Archer continued his dominance over David Warner, cleaning him up for a 38-ball 48 in the IPL encounter between Rajasthan Royals and Sunrisers Hyderabad in Dubai on Sunday.
Warner and Manish Pandey had put on a stodgy partnership after the early loss of Jonny Bairstow. But with the Sunrisers skipper beginning to play his shots, Royals captain Steve Smith decided to turn to Archer in the 15th over and he delivered once again.
The English pacer had dismissed Warner in all four innings the Australian opener had played on his side's limited-overs tour of England this year, three times on a single digit score. Adding further gloss to the right-armer's record are the three dismissals from last year's Ashes series. Archer has got rid of Warner seven times in 10 international matches so far.
- WL 2024: From Baroda cricket to Women’s Premier League via Goa, Tarannum Pathan on course to living late father’s dream
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Mumbai favourite in David vs Goliath quarterfinal clash against Baroda
- ISL 10 LIVE, Jamshedpur FC vs East Bengal: JFC v EBFC, Manzorro, Cleiton start, Indian Super League updates
- Vihari on return to Indian team: If I win Ranji Trophy with Andhra and score enough runs, opportunities will come
- IPL 2024 schedule announced for first 21 games: Full list of matches, fixtures, dates, venues, timings in IST