The Kolkata Knight Riders has released 16 players ahead of the IPL 2023 auction.
The Shreyas Iyer-led team has been the most active side during the trade window, having roped in Shardul Thakur (from Delhi Capitals), Rahmanullah Gurbaz (from Gujarat Titans) and Lockie Ferguson (from Gujarat Titans). It has also traded Aman Khan to DC.
In addition to the purse remaining from the previous auction and the value of the players each side has released, the teams have an additional Rs 5 crore to spend in the upcoming auction — to be held in Kochi on December 23 — taking the overall purse tally to Rs 95 crore.
KKR has Rs 7.05 crore to spend and three overseas slots to fill. Come the auction, KKR will have to lend some thought to the top-order with Aaron Finch, Alex Hales and Ajinkya Rahane missing. The middle-order, however, looks well set.
Kolkata Knight Riders retained squad
- Peru vs Argentina LIVE score, FIFA World Cup qualifier updates, PER 0-0 ARG: Match stays goalless
- Uruguay vs Brazil Highlights, World Cup Qualifier: Nunez, De La Cruz take URU to 2-0 win over BRA; Neymar off injured
- New Zealand vs Afghanistan, LIVE Streaming Info, ODI World Cup 2023: When and where to watch NZ vs AFG match today?
- NZ vs AFG head-to-head record in ODIs: New Zealand vs Afghanistan overall stats, most runs, wickets; World Cup results
- New Zealand vs Afghanistan Dream11 prediction, ICC World Cup 2023 live updates: NZ vs AFG predicted XI, fantasy team, and squads