Former champion Sunrisers Hyderabad, which has slipped down to the stage of being ‘spoilers’, will take on a confident Royal Challengers Bangalore in its last IPL league match at home at Rajiv Gandhi Stadium here on Thursday.
Here are all the numbers to take note ahead of this crucial game.
SRH vs DC HEAD-TO-HEAD IN IPL
SRH has been a dominant force at home, with the side winning 31 of its 50 IPL games at its home turf. But this has been a aberration of a season for Aiden Markram’s team, which has won just one of its six home games.
SRH record in Hyderabad
RCB doesn’t have the most pleasant record at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, with the Bangalore outfit having a 20% win record at the venue and is winless in the last four games in Hyderabad.
RCB record in Hyderabad
Former SRH skipper David Warner is the leading run scorer in this fixture with 647 runs. RCB ace Virat Kohli is second with 569 runs and has a chance of going on top of the list.
SRH pace spearhead Bhuvneshwar Kumar has taken most wickets in SRH vs RCB games, with 17 scalps.
Latest on Sportstar
- Hyderabad could host World professional snooker ranking event in August, says RB Ganesh
- Women’s Junior Asia Cup 2023: India ready for Malaysia challenge
- Swiatek no fan of ‘Iga’s Bakery’ memes after serving up another double bagel
- An Se Young defeats He Bingjiao in straight games, claims Thailand Open title
- WTC Final: Rahane stands at crossroads in his comeback Test