Pakistan beat Afghanistan by 59 runs to seal a series clean sweep at the R Premadasa Stadium on Saturday.
Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam laid the platform for Pakistan with patient fifties and get the team to 268/8, before the bowlers put in a concerted effort to wrap up the win.
Shadab Khan picked up three wickets while Shaheen Afridi, Faheem Ashraf, and Mohammed Nawaz picked two each to bowl Afghanistan out for 209.
MORE TO FOLLOW
- Sinner leads Italy past the Netherlands as it reaches Davis Cup semifinals for second straight season
- IND vs AUS 1st T20I: Suryakumar, Rinku power India to last-ball win over Australia
- Why Rinku Singh’s last-ball six wasn’t counted in India’s T20I win over Australia?
- Formula One trials AI to tackle track limits breaches
- IND vs AUS Highlights, 1st T20: India beats Australia by 2 wickets; Suryakumar, Ishan shine