Australian pacer Scott Boland will play in the World Test Championship final 2023 against India starting on Wednesday at the Oval in London.
Australia captain Pat Cummins confirmed his selection in the playing XI to cricket.com.au ahead of Michael Nesser, who was called up after Josh Hazlewood sustained a long-term injury.
Boland’s bowling average of 13.42 is the lowest of any Test cricketer to have sent down at least 1000 deliveries since the start of the 20th century
Australia Squad for WTC Final 2023
- Live Score IND vs WI 2nd Test, Day 4: Kishan scores fifty; India sets West Indies 365-run target
- Hopman Cup: Croatia downs Switzerland to clinch title
- Jonas Vingegaard wins second successive Tour de France
- Wrestling trials for Asian Games: Upsets galore show past has little influence on the present
- Deodhar Trophy: Tournament favourite South Zone looks to open campaign on a high against North Zone