South Africa on Wednesday announced left-arm pacer Marco Jansen as the replacement for Dwaine Pretorius in the T20 World Cup Squad.
Pretorius was ruled out of the recently concluded ODI series against India as well as the T20 World Cup due to a left thumb fracture.
The 22-year-old Jansen has played only one T20I for the Proteas - against India in Rajkot this year - in which he took one wicket while conceding 38 runs in his four overs.
Right-arm pacer Lizaad Williams has been added as a travelling reserve.
- IND vs NED LIVE Score, World Cup 2023: Unbeaten India takes on Netherlands; Preview, toss updates, prediction XI
- IND vs NED head-to-head record in ODIs, World Cup 2023: India vs Netherlands overall stats; most runs and wickets
- Longest winning streaks in ODI World Cup: Australia at top, India nears nine-game run ahead of IND vs NED
- India vs Netherlands Dream11 Prediction, World Cup 2023: IND vs NED playing XI, fantasy team, squads
- NBA Round-up: Magic beats Giannis, Bucks secures first win over Milwaukee in Orlando since 2018