Australia midfielder Aaron Mooy is joining Chinese Super League club Shanghai SIPG from Brighton and Hove Albion for an undisclosed fee, the Premier League club said on Friday.
The 29-year-old made 32 appearances for Brighton last season after signing a three and a half year deal in January, having initially joined on loan from Huddersfield Town.
“It is a good move for all parties. We have a number of really good players in that position and therefore Aaron goes with our blessing,” coach Graham Potter told the club website.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 4: Natarajan picks four wickets for TN vs Baroda; Mumbai beats Pondicherry
- NBA roundup: Kings stun Warriors, advance in tournament
- India to tour Sri Lanka in July-August, 2024 for six-match white-ball series
- IND vs AUS, 3rd T20I: With so much dew even 14 runs per over would have been chased, says Gaikwad defending Prasidh and co.
- India’s Ashwal Rai, Muthusamy urge home support during Volleyball Club World Championships 2023