Arsenal midfielder Dani Ceballos is facing another month on the sidelines due to a hamstring injury.
The Spain playmaker sustained the problem during the 1-1 Europa League draw at Vitoria SC at the start of this month.
Head coach Unai Emery initially referred to that setback as a "small injury" but, in a short injury update posted on its official website ahead of Saturday's Premier League home match against Southampton, Arsenal confirmed damage to Ceballos' left hamstring means he is aiming to return to full training in mid-December.
The 23-year-old has made 17 appearances in all competitions since moving to Emirates Stadium on a season-long loan from Real Madrid
Emery will assess Sead Kolasinac before the Southampton game after the left-back returned to club duty with a tight left hamstring.
Bosnia-Herzegovina international Kolasinac completed 90 minutes of his country's 3-0 defeat to Italy last Friday but sat out the subsequent win over Liechtenstein by the same scoreline.
Emery finds himself under pressure following a run of four winless matches in the Premier League.
Latest on Sportstar
- Spanish Grand Prix, Formula 1 Live updates: Verstappen leads ahead of Sainz; Norris pits after sustaining damage
- WTC Final 2023, India vs Australia: All You Need To Know, Playing Conditions, squad, live streaming info
- NBA Finals 2023 - Game 1 analysis: Nikola Jokic’s Denver Nuggets turn up the ‘Heat’!
- WTC Final: Rahane stands at crossroads in his comeback Test
- French Open pair Kato, Sutjiadi disqualified after ballgirl hit