Rafinha has issued an apology after his controversial Halloween costume led to a social media outcry. In a photograph shared by teammate Jerome Boateng from the Bayern squad's Halloween party, Rafinha appeared in an outfit imitating traditional Arab dress and holding cardboard boxes bearing the German word "vorsicht", which translates as "caution".
Criticism of his apparently crude depiction of a bomber swiftly followed and Boateng deleted the image from his social media accounts, leading Rafinha to apologise.
However, Rafinha had to post his apology twice as the first time he included a photo of himself in the distasteful costume.
- India vs England Live Score, 4th Test Day 2: ENG 306/7; Centurion Root, Robinson at crease
- Liverpool eyes ‘special’ League Cup final triumph against Chelsea
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 2 Updates: Jagadeesan, Sai Kishore hold key for Tamil Nadu vs Saurashtra
- Valencia match postponed after deadly city fire
- Inter Miami completes signing of midfielder Federico Redondo