Bayern Munich coach Carlo Ancelotti told his players they would lose sleep if they spent too much time worrying about Real Madrid.
The Bundesliga holder hosts the first leg of the Champions League quarter-final at Allianz Arena on Wednesday.
Bayern head into the clash in fine form, having crushed Borussia Dortmund 4-1 in Saturday's league clash.
With that in mind, Ancelotti said his side needed to concentrate on itself, not La Liga giant Madrid.
"We have to be focused on our play, on our intensity, on our strategy and not think a lot about Real Madrid," the Italian said.
"Because if we think too much about Real Madrid then maybe we're not going to sleep.
"And the next days we need to sleep."
Real go into the clash on the back of a 1-1 Madrid derby draw against rival Atletico on Saturday.
- Ranji Trophy 2024 semifinals Live Score Updates: Tamil Nadu opts to bat against Mumbai, Vidarbha asks Madhya Pradesh to bowl first
- Verstappen’s Bahrain pole delivers relief to Red Bull and Horner
- Atletico and Bilbao blast hooligans after Cup trouble
- We are making Messi work too hard, Martino tells Miami
- Fernando Alonso feeling great after hinting at retirement