Borussia Dortmund midfielder Emre Can received a two-match ban from UEFA on Tuesday following his sending-off in the second leg of it Champions League last-16 tie against Paris Saint-Germain.
Can was shown a red card in the closing minutes of a 2-0 defeat at the Parc des Princes on March 11 after an altercation with Neymar in which he pushed the Brazilian to the ground.
PSG won the tie 3-2 on aggregate after overturning a 2-1 first-leg loss. However, UEFA has since postponed both the Champions League and Europa League because of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023 LIVE Score, Round 2: Samson at crease for KER vs MUM; Pujara falls for duck; TN loses early wickets vs GOA
- Australia coach Gustavsson ‘focused on Olympics’ despite Sweden speculation
- Switzerland to bid for 2030 or 2034 Winter Games
- South Africa withdraws bid to host 2027 Women’s World Cup
- Premier League 2023-24: Man City’s Erling Haaland could play against Liverpool despite injury scare