Joelinton scored in stoppage time as Hoffenheim left it late to grab a dramatic 3-3 draw against Champions League rival Lyon on Tuesday.
Julian Nagelsmann's side had looked to be on its way to a second Group F defeat after Memphis Depay had coolly slotted home after 67 minutes, but substitute Joelinton had other ideas, tapping into an empty net right at the death of a pulsating game.
Bertrand Traore had put the French side ahead after 26 minutes before two goals from Andrej Kramaric had Hoffenheim on course for its first ever Champions League win.
Tanguy Ndombele and Depay then struck for the visitor against the run of play, but Joelinton's dramatic late intervention secured a point.
- WPL 2024: Gujarat Giants’ Kashvee Gautam ruled out due to injury
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Round 7 Day 4 updates: Karnataka settles for draw with Chandigarh; Kerala closes in on Andhra win
- IPL 2024: Kolkata Knight Riders names Dushmantha Chameera as replacement for Gus Atkinson
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24: Tamil Nadu beats Punjab, qualifies for quarterfinals for first time in 7 years
- Ranji Trophy quarterfinal fixtures, schedule: TN to host Saurashtra; Baroda travels to Mumbai; Karnataka to face Vidarbha