Kylian Mbappe has recovered from a heel injury and returned to training with Paris Saint-Germain three days before its Champions League clash against Real Sociedad, the French champion said on Sunday.
PSG came from behind to beat Lille 3-1 in Ligue 1 on Saturday, extending its lead to 11 points as Mbappe was rested.
Luis Enrique opted against taking any risks with the league’s top goal-scorer, who was an unused substitute at the Parc des Princes after suffering an ankle injury in the French Cup win over Brest in midweek.
“If it had been a final, he would have played, on Wednesday he will be 100 percent without a doubt,” Enrique said about the team captain’s form ahead of the Champions League last 16 first leg.
- India vs England Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 2: IND 43/1, trails by 310 runs; Jaiswal, Gill at crease
- Ranji Trophy Live Score 2024 Quarterfinals Day 2 Updates: Musheer scores 150 vs Baroda; TN loses 3 vs Saurashtra
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Musheer’s ton bails Mumbai out of trouble against Baroda on Day 1
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Sai Kishore’s fifer keeps Tamil Nadu in command against Saurashtra on Day 1
- Ranji Trophy 2023-24 quarterfinals: Taide ton puts Vidarbha on top against Karnataka on Day 1