Ireland midfielder Alan Browne has tested positive for COVID-19, less than a day after playing against England in Thursday's friendly at Wembley Stadium.
Browne, 25, is the second Ireland player to test positive for the novel coronavirus this week after striker Callum Robinson missed the 3-0 defeat for the same reason.
“There are no close contacts of the player (Browne) and the rest of the staff and squad tested negative ahead of Sunday's UEFA Nations League against Wales in Cardiff,” the Football Association of Ireland said on Twitter.
Ireland, third in the Nations League B Group 4 with two points from four games, host bottom-placed Bulgaria next Wednesday after their game away to table-toppers Wales on Sunday.
- Mohun Bagan vs Jamshedpur FC LIVE, MBSG 2-0 JFC, ISL 10: Cummings scores after Petratos to double Mariners lead
- PKL Final Live Score: Puneri Paltan crowned champion after 28-23 win over Haryana Steelers
- WPL 2024 Live Score, UPW vs GG: Giants 142/5 (20); Ecclestone picks three; Gardner, Litchfield score thirties
- Ranji Trophy preview: Chandrakant Pandit eyes victory against former side as Vidarbha, Madhya Pradesh face off
- Premier League 2023-24: Diaz fit, Salah may return next week, Klopp says ahead of Nottingham Forest trip