Croatia is aiming for its first tournament trophy as it plays Spain in the final of the Nations League in Rotterdam.
Croatia finished third in the World Cup last year and runner-up in 2018, and winning the Nations League would cap 37-year-old Luka Modric’s international career in what would be the Real Madrid midfielder’s 166th game for his country.
Head to head
Form guide (Nations League)
Spain coach Luis de la Fuente can win a trophy in only his fourth game since taking over in December following Spain’s World Cup round-of-16 exit to Morocco under Luis Enrique.
Spain’s last tournament win came at the 2012 European Championship. Earlier, host nation the Netherlands plays Italy in the third-place game in Enschede.
UEFA Nations League final live streaming details
- AFC Asia Cup 2023: Tajikistan beats 10-man Lebanon to qualify for quarterfinal
- AFC Asian Cup 2023: Full points table LIVE, goals scored, goal difference
- England captain Ben Stokes compared to a ‘greyhound’ after proving fitness ahead of India series
- PKL Season 10 HIGHLIGHTS: Telugu Titans loses to Haryana Steelers 30-37; Jaipur Pink Panthers defeats Bengal Warriors 42-25
- Kalinga Super Cup, Points Table: Unbeaten Odisha tops Group D; Mumbai City wins Group C