Napoli could be without Elseid Hysaj when it takes on Barcelona in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie with the right-back having suffered a sprained knee.
Albania international Hysaj went off with 10 minutes remaining in Napoli's 1-0 Serie A victory over Cagliari at the Sardegna Arena on Sunday.
Tests carried out on Monday showed the 26-year-old has sustained damage to the medial collateral ligament in his right knee.
Reports in Italy suggest that Hysaj could be set for two weeks on the sidelines, which makes him a doubt for the clash against Barcelona next Tuesday.
Napoli faces Brescia in Serie A on Friday and entertains Torino four days after taking on Barca at Stadio San Paolo.
The second leg of the Coppa Italia semifinal against Inter, in which Napoli holds a 1-0 aggregate lead, is scheduled for March 5.
- Athletics at Asian Games 2023: Full schedule, India squad for Hangzhou 2022
- Kerala State Senior Athletics: Saliha shocks record-holder Angel, Anand breaks 5000m meet record
- Asian Games 2023: Murali Sreeshankar wins long jump silver
- Asian Games 2023: Ancy Sojan wins silver in women’s long jump
- Spain’s Women’s World Cup winners maintain boycott, hours before new coach picks first squad