Manchester City's 1-2 loss at Chelsea on Thursday sealed Liverpool's Premier League title, its first league triumph in 30 years.
The last time it won the league was in 1989-90, under Kenny Dalglish — back when there was still a Soviet Union!
Here's a look at where, and how old, Jurgen Klopp and the players were at the time of the Reds' last league title.
With a relative young squad at Klopp's disposal, it is not surprising to note that only six players of the 29-man squad were born during the 1989-90 season.
Dejan Lovren and Jordan Henderson were almost an year old while the oldest then was reserve goal keeper Andrew Michael Lonergan - all of seven years old!
James Milner, Adrian and Adam Lallana are the other three players who were aged three, two and one year old respectively.
As for Klopp, he was still a professional footballer and spent the 1989-90 season with German club Rot-Weiss Frankfurt. He left the club at the end of the season to spend 11 years with Mainz 05 — before starting his coaching career with the same team.
- Vijay Hazare Trophy LIVE Score, Round 6: HAR 63/3 in 144-run chase vs KAR; Punjab records big win; MUM 8/2 vs Tripura
- WI vs ENG Live Streaming Info, 1st ODI: When and where to watch England tour of West Indies 2023-24?
- NBA roundup: Clippers stuns Warriors after trailing by 22
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2023: Punjab thrashes Nagaland to record biggest win in Indian List A cricket
- Girona not title race level, should enjoy ‘historic’ La Liga form, says coach Michel