The 16th edition of the European Championship, Euro 2020, began on June 11 with matches in 11 major cities across Europe — for the first time in the 60-year history of the tournament.
Euro 2020 comprises 24 teams across six groups. The top two teams in each group and the four best third-placed teams will go through to the round of 16.
R ELATED | FULL EURO 2020 COVERAGE
Ranking of third-placed teams (Top 4 teams qualify for RO16)
( Q) - Qualified, (E) - Eliminated
Updated on June 23
Latest on Sportstar
- Djokovic edges closer to Grand Slam record with spot in French Open last eight
- Australia favourites on paper but Indian players have edge in terms of match fitness: Shastri ahead of WTC final
- Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao; La Liga LIVE: Half-time RMA 0-1 ATH, Sancet scores to wreck Benzema farewell
- Monaco sacks Clement after European failure
- Roland Garros 2023: Svitolina returns to French Open quarterfinals by downing Kasatkina