The 16th edition of the European Championship, Euro 2020, began on June 11 with matches in 11 major cities across Europe — for the first time in the 60-year history of the tournament.
Euro 2020 comprises 24 teams across six groups. The top two teams in each group and the four best third-placed teams will go through to the round of 16.
R ELATED | FULL EURO 2020 COVERAGE
Ranking of third-placed teams (Top 4 teams qualify for RO16)
( Q) - Qualified, (E) - Eliminated
Updated on June 23
- England vs Netherlands Live Score, World Cup 2023: ENG 111/1 (17); Malan, Root dig in after Bairstow falls; ENG vs NED updates
- Carlos Alcaraz to debut for Europe at Laver Cup Berlin 2024
- Allan Donald on Angelo Mathews’ Timed out decision: ‘I was dead quiet, don’t want to see things like that’
- Shaji Prabhakaran: AIFF’s decision to terminate me comes as a shock
- Shaji Prabhakaran sacked as AIFF Secretary General