The 16th edition of the European Championship, Euro 2020, will be played in 11 major cities across Europe — for the first time in the 60-year history of the tournament — from June 11 (June 12 12:30 am in India).
Euro 2020 comprises 24 teams across six groups. The top two teams in each group and the four best third-placed teams will go through to the round of 16. The teams will have a rest day on June 25.
R ELATED | FULL EURO 2020 COVERAGE
The host cities for the Euro 2020 are London, Seville, Glasgow, Copenhagen, Budapest, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Rome, Munich, Baku and Saint Petersburg.
Here is the full squad lists of all the 24 teams:
Latest on Sportstar
- Jabeur overcomes slow start to reach French Open fourth round
- Cerundolo downs Fritz to reach second week of slam for first time
- Nuggets coach says ‘We haven’t done a damn thing’ in NBA Finals
- Haddad Maia becomes first Brazilian woman to reach French Open last 16 in 44 years
- Fan arrested for ‘97’ slogan on shirt