Feyenoord and Zenit are on the verge of Europa League exits after embarrassing 4-0 defeats to AS Trencin and Dinamo Minsk, respectively.
Giovanni van Bronckhorst named a weakened side for Feyenoord's trip to Slovakia and was duly punished for that decision when Antonio Mance's double and an effort from Philip Azango Elayo put the host 3-0 up prior to half-time.
Mance completed the rout midway through the second-half, tucking in Hamza Catakovic's cross to round off his hat-trick.
READ: Rangers 3 Maribor 1: Morelos stars in crucial home win
Zenit fared no better in Belarus, Uros Nikolic hammering Minsk ahead inside 12 minutes, Vladimir Khvashchinskiy and Nino Galovic putting the result beyond doubt before the interval.
Nikolic went on to net his second after 67 minutes and Zenit look set to join Feyenoord as early shock exits from the third qualifying round.
Legia Warsaw could be another big name to go out after it suffered a shock 2-1 home defeat to Luxembourg champions Dudelange.
Latest on Sportstar
- Heat vs Nuggets Live Score, Game 1: MIA 42-59 DEN; Denver leads at half-time - NBA Finals updates
- Fishing helped Altmaier down Sinner in 5-hour 26-minute French Open epic
- NBA planning to announce latest Ja Morant decision after Finals, Silver says
- Denver Nuggets vs Miami Heat LIVE Streaming Info: When and where to watch the NBA Finals?
- Why is the England vs Ireland Lord’s Test a four-day game?