Indian football team coach Igor Stimac on Tuesday named a 29-member probable squad for a preparatory camp ahead the FIFA World Cup Qualifier against Bangladesh.
India held fancied Qatar to a goalless draw in Doha in its last match, after losing to Oman in its campaign opener.
In the 29 probables named, Amarjit Singh Kiyam continued to be absent owing to a injury. whereas Jobby Justin, Michael Soosairaj and Jeje Lalpekhlua weren't included either.
Among other absentees were goalkeeper Vishal Kaith, defensive midfielders Rowllin Borges and Pronay Halder, and defender Salam Ranjan Singh.
- Former champion Wozniacki handed Australian Open wildcard
- IPL auction 2024: Full list of squads, players after retention day
- Manchester United vs Chelsea: Top five Premier League clashes
- WATCH: Bangladesh’s Mushfiqur Rahim out obstructing the field in second Test against New Zealand
- Du Plessis hints at return to international cricket ahead of T20 World Cup