All eyes remain on Neymar as Barcelona and Real Madrid continue trying to work out a deal with Paris Saint-Germain for the superstar forward.
Neymar, 27, is heavily linked with a return to LaLiga before the transfer window closes on September 2, but there has seemingly been limited progress.
The slow developments continue as numerous Barcelona players are either being asked for or offered to PSG, who know what they want from Madrid.
TOP STORY – PSG DEMAND VINICIUS FROM MADRID IN NEYMAR DEAL
PSG has told Real Madrid it will only negotiate for Neymar if Vinicius Junior is part of a deal, according to AS .
The LaLiga giant has already rejected a proposal involving Vinicius three times, the report says.
Barcelona is expected to be in Paris on Tuesday, according to Le Parisien , who report PSG has revealed what it wants for Neymar.
According to the report, PSG wants €100million plus Nelson Semedo and Ousmane Dembele .
Barcelona is willing to offer a maximum of €170m for Neymar if it can be paid over two years, according to
READ : FIFA appoints emergency committee to run Egyptian football
- Manchester United and Inter have spoken again and the Serie A giant is optimistic it will reach an agreement for Alexis Sanchez , according to Sky Sport . The difficulty in negotiations continues to be around the attacker's salary.
- Just what Christian Eriksen 's future holds remains unclear. Tottenham has offered the midfielder a new contract but his representatives are unwilling to talk, according to the Mirror . Eriksen wants a move to either Real Madrid or Barcelona , who are yet to make a bid for the Denmark international, the report says.
- Mesut Ozil has been linked with a move away from Arsenal , but it seems the playmaker could stay at Emirates Stadium. Turkish Football claims Ozil will not leave Arsenal during this transfer window.
- Fred 's time at Manchester United could be over. Fiorentina has offered €20m (£18.2m) for the Brazil midfielder, according to La Nazione . Meanwhile, The Times report Fred is expected to stay after holding talks with manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. Staying at Old Trafford, Nemanja Matic wants talks with Solskjaer after losing his first-team place, according to the Mirror .
- Merih Demiral 's stay at Juventus may be brief. AC Milan and Juve are set to meet again regarding the defender, with the Rossoneri prepared to offer €35m for the Turkey international, who joined the Serie A champion for €18m last month. According to Gianluca Di Marzio, that would mean Daniele Rugani would stay in Turin and Roma would again turn their attentions to Liverpool centre-back Dejan Lovren .
- After scoring his first Chelsea goals, Tammy Abraham is set to earn a new deal. TheTelegraph reports the Premier League giant is ready to offer the striker a deal that would more than double his £50,000-per-week wages.
- Asia Cup 2023: Who will play India if PAK vs SL match is washed out?
- Shubman Gill attains career-best second position in latest ICC Rankings
- 13 Odisha athletes bound for Asian Games to get Rs 10 lakh each from state government
- Asia Cup 2023: Wellalage ‘very happy to get big wickets of Kohli, Rohit’
- VIDEO: Djokovic celebrates U.S Open triumph with Serbian basketball team