Olivier Giroud was named in France's starting XI to face Peru in its second World Cup fixture, with Ousmane Dembele dropping to the bench.
France ran out 2-1 winner in its opening game against Australia, though it was fortunate to benefit from a fortuitous own goal late on.
Didier Deschamps' men came in for criticism for their performance and its coach reacted on Thursday by making two alterations. Giroud got the nod to lead the line, coming in for Dembele having featured as a substitute last time out.
Blaise Matuidi - also introduced as a replacement against the Socceroos - was handed a start as well, coming in for Corentin Tolisso. France was expected to line up in a 4-2-3-1 formation, with Matuidi on the left and Griezmann in behind Giroud.
Peru coach Ricardo Gareca also made a couple of changes, bringing in captain Paolo Guerrero and Pedro Aquino for Jefferson Farfan and Renato Tapia.
- India vs Thailand women’s football LIVE score, Asian Games 2023 updates: IND 0-1 THA as Parichat scores; Streaming info
- IND vs AUS Live Score 2nd ODI: Gill, Shreyas resume after rain interruption; India 80/1 in PowerPlay
- India vs Myanmar Asian Games 2023: How can Indian football team qualify for round of 16 in Hangzhou 2022
- Atwal stays in contention for title, eyes unique treble in US
- Table Tennis HIGHLIGHTS Asian Games 2023: India men’s team beats Kazakhstan, to play South Korea in QF; women’s team goes down 2-3 to Thailand