The Committee of Administrators (CoA) met the seven-member committee, representing State Associations of the All India Football Federation to discuss various aspects of and suggestions on the draft constitution.
In the two-hour meeting, the State Associationrepresentatives put forward several ideas for consideration of the CoA.
Speaking on behalf of three-member CoA, Dr. SY Quraishi said: "We had a fruitful meeting with the SA members and valuable suggestions were exchanged.
The CoA will take into consideration all the suggestions that have come so far and finalize the constitution to be submitted to honourable Supreme Court."
ALSO READ |
Justice (Retired) Anil R Dave, member of the CoA said: "All efforts are being made to finalize the AIFF constitution at the earliest and place it before the honourable Supreme Court. We expect the AIFF elections to be held immediately after the apex court approves the constitution."
The third member of the CoA, former India captain Bhaskar Ganguly, was also present in the meeting.
- King’s Cup 2023: Litmus test for India to find its next No. 9 with FIFA World Cup 2026 qualifiers ahead
- VIDEO: I was a little a nervous on my comeback, says KL Rahul
- Danke Seb - Sebastian Vettel bids farewell to F1 after fabled career
- Indian sailing team headed to Newport USA for World Championships
- Arif Khan: From Valley to Beijing with hope and valour