Mumbai City FC (MCFC) will play SC East Bengal (SCEB) in match 98 of the Indian Super League (ISL 2021-22) at the Nehru Stadium in Fatorda, Goa.
Des Buckingham's MCFC is sixth with 25 points from 16 games. A win against the Red and Gold Brigade will take the Islanders to the fourth spot, currently occupied by the Kerala Blasters. MCFC recovered from its midseason slump with back-to-back wins against Chennaiyin FC and Odisha FC but lost 3-2 against Jamshedpur FC in its last match.
Mario Rivera's SCEB is the bottom-placed team with 10 points from 17 games. It has won one match throughout the campaign and will play the remaining matches just for pride.
A win against Mumbai will take the team to 13 points, which is level with NorthEast United FC.
Mumbai City FC Predicted XI: Mohamad Nawaz (GK), Rahul Bheke, Mehtab Singh, Mourtada Fall (C), Mandar Dessai, Cassio Gabriel, Vinit Rai, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Bipin Singh, Igor Angulo, Lalengmawia.
SC East Bengal Predicted XI: Sankar Roy (GK), Joyner Lourenco, Hira Mondal, Huidrom Singh, Franjo Prce, Mohammad Rafique (C), Lalrinliana Hnamte, Fran Sota, Amarjit Kiyam, Rahul Paswan, Antonio Perosevic.
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023 schedule PDF- U Mumba match fixtures, squad analysis, all you need to know
- Serie A 2023-24: Juventus goes top with late Gatti winner at Monza
- NBA 2023-24: Magic tie team record with ninth straight win
- Pro Kabaddi League 2023 schedule PDF- UP Yoddhas match fixtures, squad analysis, all you need to know
- Frenchman Arthur Fils into Next Gen final