Indian Super League franchise Mumbai City FC on Tuesday announced that its central defender Pratik Chaudhari has left the club.
Chaudhari played one season for Mumbai City FC, scoring a solitary goal.
“After a year with #TheIslanders, Pratik Chaudhari leaves Mumbai City. Thank you for the commitment and your contribution to the club, @pratikch89. We wish you the best for the future!,” the club posted on its official Twitter handle.
Chaudhari on his part said that it was an honour for him to play at MFC.
“After a season of having played for my hometown club @mumbaicityfc, must say was a special feeling of pride & honour. All thanks to the entire management, coaching staff & all my beloved fellow teammates at the club for the opportunity & love over the past year. #MumbaiCityFC,” tweeted the defender.
Pratik, who joined Mumbai City from Jamshedpur FC, made 17 appearances for The Islanders as they missed out on a play-off spot with a fifth-placed finished in the 2019-20 league stage.
- IND vs ENG Live Score Updates, 4th Test Day 4: IND 136/5, 56 runs to win; Gill, Jurel at crease after Bashir strikes twice
- PKL 10: Patna Pirates defender Krishan Dhull gears up for playoff challenge against Dabang Delhi
- Nike to release Australia women’s goalkeeper jersey after backlash
- Ranji Trophy Live Score, Day 4 Quarterfinal updates: MP beats Andhra by 4 runs; Karnataka makes comeback vs Vidarbha
- NBA roundup: Pacers snap Mavs’ 7-game win streak